April 30th 2020 - The latest version of ISTRO info, the August 2020 issue, is available for download.
In this issue:
- ISTRO 2021 conference
- Nominations for President-elect
- Nominations for Assistant Secretary General
- Nominations for Board positions
- New special issue on terrain-machine Interactions
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- New Books
The Assistant Secretary General position will be vacant after the 2021 conference in Dublin where Lars J. Munkholm will take over from Blair McKenzie as Secretary General.
Nominations for minimum two and maximum four Board positions of 6 years and are now being accepted from all ISTRO members in good standing. We aim at a good geographical spread and a gender balance. The current ISTRO Board has a good geographical spread but a very poor gender balance (all members are male). Therefore, we strongly encourage our female members to consider this opportunity.
More details in the newsletter.